Water damage in Coconut Grove is a very common occurrence. After a fire, it can be one of the most damaging factors that happen to a home or business. Whether it’s a leak or a spill, call KD Construction immediately. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take care of you. KD Construction specializes in water extraction, structural drying, and storm response. No matter when the loss occurs, we will be there within the hour.
Timing is critical. If an area is not inspected professionally, water damage can lead to structural damage and/or mold.
Sometimes, property owners and managers try to remove the water themselves. But without the equipment that can professionally assess, that the structure is truly dry, you can end with moisture retention and mold. This can cause secondary damage such as rot, mildew, and encroachment in other areas.
You can avoid all of this by calling KD Construction and letting our team thoroughly inspect and dry out your water damaged Miami building.
With KD Construction you get a specialized team that can help decrease the severity and continuation of the water damage in Miami. Our water extraction team gets into the structure as soon as possible. We use specialized equipment to remove most of the standing water and make sure the area is dry in order to prevent moisture damage or mold growth.
Call KD Construction right away! We are ready to respond, help, and give you peace of mind.
Water Damage Coconut Grove Restoration
- Mold Testing With Complete Report and Recommendations
- Mold Removal and Restoration
- Plastic Containment of the Restoration Area
- Proper Cleaning or Disposal of Contaminated Contents
- Chemical Treatment to Prevent Future Contamination
- Total Restoration including Reconstruction and Remodel
If you find yourself in the middle of a water emergency in Coconut Grove, we suggests the following:
- Try to stop the water flow
- Remove as much excess water as possible
- Towel-dry wood furniture
- Relocate all moveable items to a dry place
- Place wood blocks under furniture
- Pin up draperies and upholstery skirts
- Call us to get the problem resolved
- Do Not go near contaminated (sewer) water
- Do Not use electrical appliances and outlets in wet areas
- Do Not use your household vacuum to extract water
- Do Not place wet items on any absorbent surface
- Do Not turn on your heating and/or air conditioning system if you think water may have entered the ducts
- Do Not enter rooms if the ceiling is wet and sagging
- Do Not leave absorbent materials like boxes, papers or pillows in the wet area
- Do not let children or the elderly enter the affected areas
Let us visit your home today and let us take care of any water damage in Coconut Grove you might have!
Locations We Serve: